Newly enrolled international student study debrief for HEIs – Join our Webinar on 10th June
This is the 7th wave of research that we are conducting among new international students on behalf of the British Council and Study UK.
Join us on 10th June at 3pm for our 1hour Webinar session to discover more about the customer journey of international students coming to study in the UK.
The Webinar will commence at 3pm and from 3.30pm we will have a Q&A session where we welcome open discussions and you will have an opportunity to ask questions.
The research covers:
- Length of the decision making process
- Motivations to study internationally
- Influences on the decision
- Other countries considered as a competitor destination
- Access pathways to their current course
- Impact of Brexit and Covid-19
To attend the Webinar please register here.
If you are interested in the research but you cannot attend the event, please do register and we will share a copy of the presentation after the Webinar.
See you at the Webinar!!